Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Party Time

Hellllloooo Blog Readers! Again it has been some time since we last wrote. It seems that even though life in Ghana is more slow paced we are still moving a mile a minute. School and teaching has us pretty busy most days, and we just can never find the time to sit down and "blog". So I apologize for that and hopefully we can make a change so we can do this more often. We really do enjoy keeping you all up to date on our adventures so here I go... this is what we have been up to. Besides life in the classroom... Meg and I find ourselves just hanging out around the convent. We are currently trying to get some travel plans together. Not only this weekend, but next weekend when all of the Sisters go to Uganda for a meeting, and of course our Christmas break. This just in: Megans fiance Adam and her brother Michael will be coming to visit us!!! We are SOOO excited for our first visitors that our planning has already begun more than 2 months in advance. So Adam and Michael... I am hope you are ready for your own adventures in Ghana. As for this weekend... I think Meg and I will either go into Accra for a little adventure or try to find a close by beach where we can hang out. We have exams next week in school... so we don't need to plan a whole lot since we already wrote our exams. As for next weekend... I can't wait. As much as I love all of the Sisters sooo much, it is going to be Meg, myself, the two candidates Alice and Comfort, and the other two soon to be candidates Monica and Cynthia. We are the youngsters in this house of 12 and we all like to have a good time. This passed weekend everyone was travelling except us 6 and we had a lovely time. We made food, got some drinks, and sat under the veranda on the rooftop singing, dancing, being silly, and enjoying each other's company. I am not sure I ever prayed before a party... but it was great! And I know I have sang religious songs... somehow YES LORD YES LORD YES YES LORD always seemed to make its way out at every party we threw at my apartment last year. Anyway... we had a great time and I am looking forward to another weekend with these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment